Emsworth Stability Plus Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to ensure that its products meet the needs of its clients at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures.
The Organisation’s management operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of technical testing & analysis services and is committed to:
- Develop and improve its Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of :
- Quality, specification, and integrity
- Client satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation
- Work ethics
Emsworth Stability Plus Limited has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting client needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors its quality performance, implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in this Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff along with copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.